How to Get Involved with Blue Parks
Blue Parks will only be successful through collaboration. We celebrate, support and acknowledge the hard work and commitment of communities, non-governmental organizations, agencies and governments for protecting oceans and achieving Blue Park status. Here are a few of the ways that you can be involved:
- Organizations can publicly endorse a vision for a system of strongly protected Blue Parks (i.e., add your logo to our web site).
- Help us identify and celebrate Blue Parks:
- Nominate, review and comment on Blue Parks
- Promote Blue Parks on social media and through other communications
- Join the network of groups and individuals that provide technical capacity and expertise to Blue Parks
- Individuals or organizations that are ready to dive in and help spread the word about initiative can share our program with local community groups, governments, marine protected area staff members and local businesses.
- If you share our vision, we want to work with you. Find your own way to link your efforts to Blue Parks. Please contact Sarah Hameed, Director of Blue Parks, at [email protected] or +1 707 531 7675 to learn more about engagement opportunities.
Our success depends on the contributions of many foundations, business sponsors, and individual donors dedicated to safeguarding biodiversity and revitalizing life in the sea. Please visit our support page to make a donation and support this important initiative. Businesses may contact Sarah Hameed, Director of Blue Parks, at [email protected] or +1 707 531 7675 to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.